I Ching Fundamentals Level 1 Series
This series will explore:
- Learning the History and the Origins: What is the I Ching and where did it come from?
- Studying the Philosophy: The Universal Creative Order and the 5 Element Theory
- Experiencing the Language: The combinations of energy-Yin and Yang, the 8 Trigrams, and the 64 Hexagrams
- Interpreting: What questions can I ask and how do I interpret the guidance received?
- Learning 3 Divination Techniques: The 3-Coin method, The Gemstone Method, and the Yarrow Stalk Method
- Painting the symbols: Using bamboo brush and ink
Learn more by reading the Full Course Outline.
The I Ching Series is a wonderful introduction to the work at SoHA.
Recommended Resources and Tools:
The Tao Oracle by Ma Deva Padma available at Amazon.com:
Tao Oracle: An Illuminated New Approach to the I Ching
The I Ching or Book of Changes by Richard Wilhelm and Cary F. Baynes available at Amazon.com:
The I Ching or Book of Changes
1 Cachet Hardbound Canvas Cover Sketchbook- 8 1/2× 11", 110 sheets available at Blick Art Materials:
Cachet Hardbound Canvas Cover Sketchbook
1 Holbein White Hair Bamboo Brush, Series 291, size 25 available at Blick Art Materials:
Holbein White Hair Bamboo Brush, Series 291, size 25
1 Bottle (2 oz) Professional Grade Black Sumi Ink available from Daniel Smith Art Materials:
1 Bottle (2 oz) Professional Grade Black Sumi Ink
Register for the Course
Please complete the form listed below, and contact us with any questions you may have.