Emerging Into Being ~ The Open Heart Course
Emerging into Being: The Open Heart, is an initiation into the creating of a new, stronger foundation to life. As with all the courses at SoHA, students have the opportunity to study and learn about the nature of life and how it seems to be "created" around us - and also move energies and belief systems to open our perception of life.
This is an introductory course - and is beneficial for those seeking to:
- Build a core foundation for an authentic experience of life.
- Understand how the reality is constructed (in the unconscious) from the conditioning of the "society of the parents".
- Have a compassion for the self and others that builds a broader knowing of how to create beyond the mind's reactions and interpretations.
- How to begin to see a new paradigm through the experience and release of the old truths and shedding the "not enoughness" deeply embedded in unconscious patterns below the mental understanding.
- See through the "eyes of truth".
- Be propelled into a new way of living.
As with all courses by Apollonia and Rinpoche, this course includes personalized coaching movements, meditations, and practices. This course allows us to come out of the assumptive "cocoons" of dependency into true spiritual empowerment.
|Instructors||Apollonia Fortuna & Bhakhang Tulku Rinpoche|
|Course Dates 2013||Mar 29 - 31|
|Course Weekend Schedule||Friday: 7pm - 9pm |
Everyone is invited on Friday for the Open Introduction (free)!Saturday 9am - 9pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm
Light breakfast and lunches are provided on Saturday and Sunday.
|Prerequisites||For students new to SoHA:|
at least 1 Kinesiology session. The Heart Course is a wonderful introduction to the work at SoHA.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 404-257-1257.
About the Open Introduction
Anyone who is interested in SoHA courses is invited to participate! Register online to join us in person or via webcast Friday evening from 7pm - 9pm.
Register for the Course
Please complete the forms listed below, and contact us with any questions you may have.
If you are a new student of SoHA, please visit the How to Enroll online guide for applying to be a student in this course.
A deposit of $100 is required to secure your space in the course. The tuition balance is due two weeks prior to the course start date.
Assist the Course
After completing the Heart course you are invited to return as an assistant. Assisting the course continues your journey and unfolding. Tuition: $100.